The MI Jump$tart Coalition in collaboration with Next Gen Personal Finance (NGPF), the MI Council on Economic Education (MCEE), and the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago-Detroit Branch are proud to offer a three-day financial literacy conference for anyone teaching financial literacy at the middle or high school level.
June 18 at Little Caesars Arena!
- Brian Page – Ohio Jump$tart President, high school teacher, NGPF Fellow, and curriculum development consultant
- Amanda Volz – St. Clair High School teacher and NGPF Fellow
- Andrew Hill – Economic Education Officer at the Philadelphia Federal Reserve who specializes in research.
- Industry experts from the fields of banking, insurance, and investing
- Q & A with the Director of Public Education at Experian
- Surprise Evening Event!
June 19 at Federal Reserve Bank in Detroit
- Host a free tax file day for students at your school
- Tons of lessons to use in your classroom demonstrated by expert teachers.
- 10 year anniversary of The Great Recession with Martin Lavelle from the Federal Reserve Bank in Detroit
June 20 at Federal Reserve Bank in Detroit
- NGPF takes over the final day of our training by sharing their best lessons and most effective practices.
All educators in attendance will receive 12 State Continuing Education Credit Hours. Visit MCEE’s website to register and find out more information about the conference. Please note that space is limited, so register as soon as possible.
Visit our conference page for more conference opportunities.