There are two great options for interested individuals across the state to get involved with the Michigan Jump$tart Coalition. Please join us as a member or volunteer today!
Become a Member
Whether you’re an individual already engaged – or simply looking to get involved – in promoting personal financial literacy amongst youth, we invite you to become a member.
- Direct impact on our coalition’s mission regarding youth financial literacy
- Join one of our standing committees focused on your area of passion – marketing/communications, events/content, or finance/operations
- Option to add any personal finance related events to our shared, coalition website calendar
- Opportunity to attend our annual board strategy session and become a future board member
- Receive our electronic newsletter
Share the Mission as a Volunteer
The Michigan Jump$tart Coalition also has opportunities available for volunteers. Our various events need volunteers to help us throughout the day. These events are a great way to meet people with a common passion while having a lot of fun.
If you are interested in joining us or would like more information, please reach out today.