Benefits of Partnership
The Michigan Jump$tart Coalition brings together like-minded organizations to work collectively and collaboratively to advance student financial literacy. Partner organizations come from many sectors — business, finance, education, nonprofits, academia, government, and more.
By partnering with the Michigan Jump$tart Coalition, your organization can increase its profile and standing in the community, while supporting a statewide program that promotes financial education among pre-kindergarten through college-aged students. It’s a win-win pairing that offers such benefits as:
- Magnifying Impact & Reach: With Michigan partners, 49 other state coalitions and a renowned National organization, all looking to advance personal finance education among our nation’s youth, there’s 24/7 access to an ever-increasing audience who shares a similar appreciation. You have access to top expertise, information, research and meetings across the state and country.
- Showcasing Products & Programs: As a partner, you have the opportunity to showcase financial education products and programs to new audiences and facilitate collaboration — through newsletters, social media, coalition website and our signature annual events (teachers’ conferences and Run for the Money 5K).
“It takes a village” aptly applies to educating Michigan’s youth on financial matters. The village exists, Michigan JumpStart Coalition helps everyone find where it is. Please reach out to us to share your story and thank you for all that you do.”
James Studinger, Past Board Chair
Michigan Jump$tart Partners
- Elliott Ring, CPA
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Detroit Branch
- Ford Motor Credit Company
- GreenPath Debt Solutions
- JP Studinger Group
- Junior Achievement of Southeastern Michigan
- Michigan Council on Economic Education
- Michigan Credit Union League
- Michigan Department of Treasury
- National Jumpstart Clearinghouse
- MI Department of Insurance and Financial Services